View Single Post
SAGET's Avatar SAGET
06-18-2006, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr
...then I'm going to burn my entire Tool collection and never listen to a single song by Maynard ever again. Maynard is not one to suggest religion or looking up to God because we are mere mortals. Fuck that. Its bullshit.

"Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability,
To live tonight in heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here."

thats what i hear. i need him to post his lyrics soon, for me to continue listening to tool.

If I'm so wrong in my interpretation that saying that we are repugnant because we don't look up to God (that doesnt even make fucking sense because most morons do do that anyway...) and heaven...then please correct me and let me know what else could be meant by the "lift an eye to heaven" line.

I honestly can hear both, depending on which one I want to hear every time I replay the part. WTF maynard.
Usually, I stick to Interact...and I haven't really ever posted in the 10,000 days section. Now I know why.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:02 AM   #31
Level 20 - Saget
Suicide Booth ID: 16

Bincount™: 1522
Re: If it is "lift an eye to heaven"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr
...then I'm going to burn my entire Tool collection and never listen to a single song by Maynard ever again. Maynard is not one to suggest religion or looking up to God because we are mere mortals. Fuck that. Its bullshit.

"Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability,
To live tonight in heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here."

thats what i hear. i need him to post his lyrics soon, for me to continue listening to tool.

If I'm so wrong in my interpretation that saying that we are repugnant because we don't look up to God (that doesnt even make fucking sense because most morons do do that anyway...) and heaven...then please correct me and let me know what else could be meant by the "lift an eye to heaven" line.

I honestly can hear both, depending on which one I want to hear every time I replay the part. WTF maynard.
Usually, I stick to Interact...and I haven't really ever posted in the 10,000 days section. Now I know why.