View Single Post
chiller's Avatar chiller
10-10-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
so despite planning this trip ages ago for Tool, I might not be making it after all. The Blue Jays are kicking ass right now and things are looking good. I have season tickets, huge fan. Not gonna miss a potential World Series run, even for Tool :)
How dare you! Hahaha. Well judging by your sig you have see a lot of Tool lately. Baseball will always be around but Tool might not. They are getting old and might die soon. Hahahah, jk. The only baseball I watch is playoff baseball and good luck to the Blue Jays.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:54 PM   #4790
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
so despite planning this trip ages ago for Tool, I might not be making it after all. The Blue Jays are kicking ass right now and things are looking good. I have season tickets, huge fan. Not gonna miss a potential World Series run, even for Tool :)
How dare you! Hahaha. Well judging by your sig you have see a lot of Tool lately. Baseball will always be around but Tool might not. They are getting old and might die soon. Hahahah, jk. The only baseball I watch is playoff baseball and good luck to the Blue Jays.