View Single Post
Icehound
02-06-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisoncarey View Post
They were soooo amazing! Ænema is the exact mindset that I have right now, so it was so awesome for me to hear it. Of course, the entire show was just out of this world, as I expected. I was on the floor left in the front row, just in front of Adam. This was only my second show and I had pretty much the same spot when I saw them in Milan, Italy in June of 2006. I may be crazy, but I was kinda hoping it would have been louder in the front row. I had a hard time breathing when I saw them in Milan because it was so loud, but I could feel the music and it was mind-blowing. I can't wait for the new album and to see these guys again! I just can't get enough...
Were you wearing a black shirt, jeans, and boots. If so, I was right above and to your left.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisoncarey View Post
They were soooo amazing! Ænema is the exact mindset that I have right now, so it was so awesome for me to hear it. Of course, the entire show was just out of this world, as I expected. I was on the floor left in the front row, just in front of Adam. This was only my second show and I had pretty much the same spot when I saw them in Milan, Italy in June of 2006. I may be crazy, but I was kinda hoping it would have been louder in the front row. I had a hard time breathing when I saw them in Milan because it was so loud, but I could feel the music and it was mind-blowing. I can't wait for the new album and to see these guys again! I just can't get enough...
Were you wearing a black shirt, jeans, and boots. If so, I was right above and to your left.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote