View Single Post
xorcberg
07-17-2007, 07:45 AM

This was my first Tool show -- it definitely rocked. The seats weren't the best, but they were good enough. Section 234, we were at an angle but for the most part the stage was in good view.

I definitely have to agree with some of the people who noticed the vocals were a bit off at first -- it sounded like it took the sound crew a little bit to get the levels right. It still didn't end up perfect but they did a good job getting it close enough. Not my favorite concert but I'd definitely rank this in my top 3.

The only thing that sucked was about a half hour or so into the show, this group of douches decided to stand along the railing directly in front of our section. The one guy looked like the Geico caveman and was dancing all 80's style. I was waiting for him to bust out the robot. Dude was mad annoying. But I shit you not, he looked EXACTLY like the caveman from the Geico commercials. I'm also pretty sure he was on ecstacy and/or some other drugs.

All in all, great show. I hope to see Tool live again sometime.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:45 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

This was my first Tool show -- it definitely rocked. The seats weren't the best, but they were good enough. Section 234, we were at an angle but for the most part the stage was in good view.

I definitely have to agree with some of the people who noticed the vocals were a bit off at first -- it sounded like it took the sound crew a little bit to get the levels right. It still didn't end up perfect but they did a good job getting it close enough. Not my favorite concert but I'd definitely rank this in my top 3.

The only thing that sucked was about a half hour or so into the show, this group of douches decided to stand along the railing directly in front of our section. The one guy looked like the Geico caveman and was dancing all 80's style. I was waiting for him to bust out the robot. Dude was mad annoying. But I shit you not, he looked EXACTLY like the caveman from the Geico commercials. I'm also pretty sure he was on ecstacy and/or some other drugs.

All in all, great show. I hope to see Tool live again sometime.
OFFLINE |