View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:11 AM   #101
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

wow, i dont know if it was the srooms kickin in around jambi, or the home grown that i smoked through out the show, but that might have been the best tool show yet, yeah maynard was sick, but i dont think he skipped a beat. the lasers turned my mind into sludge and wings might just be the best tool song ever preformed. i cant tell you how many times ive seen them now but its the first since they played the fox in detroit and nothing compared to this one. it was the best hands down. isis was whatever, if your gonna bitch about them then get fucked, they're an opening band, what did you want? bitch bitch bitch, i would love you guys to bitch to the band, like they give a fuck. you gotta go to tool with an open mind and no expectations, then you never leave unhappy. the stage was insane, im completely floored right now. i can only hope that the detroit and cleveland shows are equally amazing. to resond to some "TOOL FANS", why would they play anything from undertow? what tour do you think this is? that shit came out over 10 years ago, where were you then? maynard with the mohawk/mullet, yeah i bet you were still listening to bush and weezer. theres tool, then theres everyone else, remember that
OFFLINE |