View Single Post
kidinmind
09-09-2007, 02:18 PM

Actually it rained about an hour and a half after the show. As the concert ended, we waited in the area, talked to some friends and then we preferred walking to the sea side in order to cross bosphorus and as you might guess it has been a really long walk in which we also rested for half an hour.

So i assume you also stood still for an hour in which i think you were shocked to make a move out. That's quite understandable cuz the show was a masterpiece.

And also, i got what maynard was celebrating. He was celebrating the last concert in the european tour, which was istanbul by the way. It took me a while and some "What did he say? what did he say?" kind of a consultation to understand that because i could hardly hear Maynard's voice. So Todg, i totally agree about the mic thing.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/07 - Istanbul, Turkey - Kurucesme Amphitheatre

Actually it rained about an hour and a half after the show. As the concert ended, we waited in the area, talked to some friends and then we preferred walking to the sea side in order to cross bosphorus and as you might guess it has been a really long walk in which we also rested for half an hour.

So i assume you also stood still for an hour in which i think you were shocked to make a move out. That's quite understandable cuz the show was a masterpiece.

And also, i got what maynard was celebrating. He was celebrating the last concert in the european tour, which was istanbul by the way. It took me a while and some "What did he say? what did he say?" kind of a consultation to understand that because i could hardly hear Maynard's voice. So Todg, i totally agree about the mic thing.
OFFLINE |