Schism ( extended )
Rosetta Stoned
Flood ( with intro )
Lateralus ( with Danny's solo )
Vicarious

First Tool concert.

90 min.

Short but sweet.

Was right in front of Justin and Danny. Unfortunately Maynard was completely inaudible there. There was a fair amount of pushing and shoving from behind but overall i thought the crowd was great as everyone around me was singing along and hopefully having a good time.

Maynard was covering his mouth with a towel between songs ( problems again ? :rolleyes: ) During the last lines of Vicarious, he held his mic. high pointing it to the crowd.

Justin rocked!

Danny ! HOLY FUCK ! That guy was smiling and grinning during the entire concert while beating the shit out of those drums. Fucking amazing.

I expected the poor sound and the shorter setlist, so despite all these drawbacks, I had a great time.

Last edited by MirrorSaw; 09-04-2007 at 04:37 PM..
Old 09-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/04 - Zagreb, Croatia - Salata

Jambi
Stinkfist ( extended )
46&2
Schism ( extended )
Rosetta Stoned
Flood ( with intro )
Lateralus ( with Danny's solo )
Vicarious

First Tool concert.

90 min.

Short but sweet.

Was right in front of Justin and Danny. Unfortunately Maynard was completely inaudible there. There was a fair amount of pushing and shoving from behind but overall i thought the crowd was great as everyone around me was singing along and hopefully having a good time.

Maynard was covering his mouth with a towel between songs ( problems again ? :rolleyes: ) During the last lines of Vicarious, he held his mic. high pointing it to the crowd.

Justin rocked!

Danny ! HOLY FUCK ! That guy was smiling and grinning during the entire concert while beating the shit out of those drums. Fucking amazing.

I expected the poor sound and the shorter setlist, so despite all these drawbacks, I had a great time.

Last edited by MirrorSaw; 09-04-2007 at 04:37 PM..
OFFLINE |