View Single Post
gymvideo
09-02-2007, 10:59 PM

Setlist above is correct.

I was there yesterday, and I think it was one of the (or THE?) best tool performance in Europe. Maynard did the last part of Vicarious, maybe of the crowd that was crazy with the band.

There was a nice solo with two percussionist, nice but they weren't equalized good enough.

Proud to say that Maynard beated Nine Inch Nails. However nin did a good performance too.

During the drum duet, maynard was holding two scores like the judge of olimpionic games, very hilarious.

Thank you, maynard!

P.S: the only thing I hated about the concert was the MOSHPIT! How the people can do it with TOOL???

Last edited by gymvideo; 09-02-2007 at 11:01 PM..
Old 09-02-2007, 10:59 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/02 - Bologna, Italy - Independent Days Festival

Setlist above is correct.

I was there yesterday, and I think it was one of the (or THE?) best tool performance in Europe. Maynard did the last part of Vicarious, maybe of the crowd that was crazy with the band.

There was a nice solo with two percussionist, nice but they weren't equalized good enough.

Proud to say that Maynard beated Nine Inch Nails. However nin did a good performance too.

During the drum duet, maynard was holding two scores like the judge of olimpionic games, very hilarious.

Thank you, maynard!

P.S: the only thing I hated about the concert was the MOSHPIT! How the people can do it with TOOL???

Last edited by gymvideo; 09-02-2007 at 11:01 PM..
OFFLINE |