View Single Post
adipokerface's Avatar adipokerface
08-24-2007, 02:05 PM

damn good. they played tighter than a ducks arsehole!
saw em last time round at the MEN and this was much better sound wise. was in seating this time round too so got a good view of the laser show. only minus was the guy in seat behind me trying to kick my seat in time with the music and failing horribly.. one glare was enough to stop him tho thankfully.

russian circles were pretty good. drummer was amazing but the bassist looked like a twat...
Old 08-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 213
Re: 2007/08/23 - Manchester, UK - The Apollo

damn good. they played tighter than a ducks arsehole!
saw em last time round at the MEN and this was much better sound wise. was in seating this time round too so got a good view of the laser show. only minus was the guy in seat behind me trying to kick my seat in time with the music and failing horribly.. one glare was enough to stop him tho thankfully.

russian circles were pretty good. drummer was amazing but the bassist looked like a twat...