View Single Post
readyfuels
08-23-2007, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
there were some distinctly unpleasant smells from crowd members close to me (1 - 2 back from barrier, in front of Justin) and there were some pissed up 'children' / scumbags I could've done without (pity me!)
I was right by there, so I absolutely know where you're coming from. Could have done without it. The lack of smoke really heightens the nasty smells before unnoticed.

Last night was phenomenal. Not only the best Tool show of my life, but the best show of my life. Surprise guest appearance from Herman Li and a musical "duel" between him and Danny making Lateralus even more grandiose, Maynard being positively playful with his score cards and toilet papering attempt, Wings/10,000 Days, generally good atmosphere (with the exception of the aforementioned twats). Sensational. There aren't enough words in the world to articulate how I feel about last night.
Whilst I loved the first night at Brixton, yesterday was just leagues ahead.

Tonight had ALOT to live up to.

Last edited by readyfuels; 08-23-2007 at 03:42 AM..
Old 08-23-2007, 03:38 AM   #14
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
there were some distinctly unpleasant smells from crowd members close to me (1 - 2 back from barrier, in front of Justin) and there were some pissed up 'children' / scumbags I could've done without (pity me!)
I was right by there, so I absolutely know where you're coming from. Could have done without it. The lack of smoke really heightens the nasty smells before unnoticed.

Last night was phenomenal. Not only the best Tool show of my life, but the best show of my life. Surprise guest appearance from Herman Li and a musical "duel" between him and Danny making Lateralus even more grandiose, Maynard being positively playful with his score cards and toilet papering attempt, Wings/10,000 Days, generally good atmosphere (with the exception of the aforementioned twats). Sensational. There aren't enough words in the world to articulate how I feel about last night.
Whilst I loved the first night at Brixton, yesterday was just leagues ahead.

Tonight had ALOT to live up to.

Last edited by readyfuels; 08-23-2007 at 03:42 AM..
OFFLINE |