View Single Post
INGROMIKON
08-22-2007, 07:07 PM

Tonights gig absolutely shit all over last nights one.. Lateralus was far far better than last nights with that tosser on drums who essentially ruined Lateralus with his epic inability, instead having that guy from Dragonforce, who was actually alright despite Dragonforce being a massive joke of a band. Maynard was comedy throughout. Only real complaints I have is to get Rosetta Stoned out of the setlist, noone really seems to enjoy it live. And there's no real need for the epic break before 10,000 days in which they could be playing Pushit. Either way, Maynard was an hero and his voice was perfect throughout. The lasers were amazing, compared with yesterday when they were dire and felt really random just coming on during Lateralus, rather than during 10k days. Danny Carey was a beast, and Adam's probably the only man who looks more normal with pigtails. All in all awesome gig, far better than yesterdays which did leave me feeling somewhat underwhelmed.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:07 PM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Tonights gig absolutely shit all over last nights one.. Lateralus was far far better than last nights with that tosser on drums who essentially ruined Lateralus with his epic inability, instead having that guy from Dragonforce, who was actually alright despite Dragonforce being a massive joke of a band. Maynard was comedy throughout. Only real complaints I have is to get Rosetta Stoned out of the setlist, noone really seems to enjoy it live. And there's no real need for the epic break before 10,000 days in which they could be playing Pushit. Either way, Maynard was an hero and his voice was perfect throughout. The lasers were amazing, compared with yesterday when they were dire and felt really random just coming on during Lateralus, rather than during 10k days. Danny Carey was a beast, and Adam's probably the only man who looks more normal with pigtails. All in all awesome gig, far better than yesterdays which did leave me feeling somewhat underwhelmed.
OFFLINE |