View Single Post
koobcam
08-22-2007, 08:51 AM

I couldn't hear Maynard for nearly the whole gig. Desperately upsetting. Songs like rosetta stoned were just noise to me.

Did no one else think that they went off beat about 3 or 4 times during last night? It really surprised me - Hammersmith and the MEN were really tight, not to mention the Lateralus tour.

There was some dick on shrooms or something right behind me, that made it his business to try to crush my girlfriend at one point. I let it pass twice, and then once with a warning, but when he grabbed the fence so he could get yet more weight onto us during the crowd surge at the end of stinkfist, I headbutted him. I threw my headback and tonked him right on the skull. Then I turned round and lost it. I guess stinkfist and that guy were just the wrong combination. The security guards jumped in (I was right at the middle) and told him to calm down and not keep doing what he was doing. I am glad they did that.

Sad to say - worst tool gig I have been to. I really, really enjoyed the first load of gigs, now I think a lot of the teenage moshers just ruin it for me. Seating next time for this old (23) fart.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:51 AM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 55
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

I couldn't hear Maynard for nearly the whole gig. Desperately upsetting. Songs like rosetta stoned were just noise to me.

Did no one else think that they went off beat about 3 or 4 times during last night? It really surprised me - Hammersmith and the MEN were really tight, not to mention the Lateralus tour.

There was some dick on shrooms or something right behind me, that made it his business to try to crush my girlfriend at one point. I let it pass twice, and then once with a warning, but when he grabbed the fence so he could get yet more weight onto us during the crowd surge at the end of stinkfist, I headbutted him. I threw my headback and tonked him right on the skull. Then I turned round and lost it. I guess stinkfist and that guy were just the wrong combination. The security guards jumped in (I was right at the middle) and told him to calm down and not keep doing what he was doing. I am glad they did that.

Sad to say - worst tool gig I have been to. I really, really enjoyed the first load of gigs, now I think a lot of the teenage moshers just ruin it for me. Seating next time for this old (23) fart.
OFFLINE |