View Single Post
michael127
08-22-2007, 12:16 AM

A mixed bag really the first four songs, especially 46 &2 were amazing almost perfect. Lateralus i thought was a joke...i dont know who that guy was but the band members were just looking embarrassed and shrugging their shoulders. I saw Maynard nod to Adam to get the song started again presumably because he couldn’t stand it any more.

I was expecting the same setlist but I thought the band only playing 9 songs was pathetic. It’s a shorter set than the warm-up tour. Whatever happened to the 14 or so songs they played during the Lateralus tour. Unfortunately it seems they are winding down and going through the motions. Same set list tonight I reckon with Flood swapped for something else…disappointing
Old 08-22-2007, 12:16 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

A mixed bag really the first four songs, especially 46 &2 were amazing almost perfect. Lateralus i thought was a joke...i dont know who that guy was but the band members were just looking embarrassed and shrugging their shoulders. I saw Maynard nod to Adam to get the song started again presumably because he couldn’t stand it any more.

I was expecting the same setlist but I thought the band only playing 9 songs was pathetic. It’s a shorter set than the warm-up tour. Whatever happened to the 14 or so songs they played during the Lateralus tour. Unfortunately it seems they are winding down and going through the motions. Same set list tonight I reckon with Flood swapped for something else…disappointing
OFFLINE |