View Single Post
devils_advokate's Avatar devils_advokate
08-21-2007, 04:51 PM

3rd tool gig after rock am ring 06 and oberhausen in december last jear. it was a shorter set than the both other shows.
i`m glad that i went down to nürburg for my fourth time( and 1st tool show)...,cause that set which they played there was great!
"right in two" and "the pot" where the highlights which i`ve heard there. in oberhausen @ fall tour they played "wings" and "10kdays" ....my first show with lasers.... both shows the sound was great, ...no prob`s with maynard`s voice and also the band sounds great!

The M`era Luna was just a freak show,....i went down to hannover to pick up a girlfriend of mine ( ....and tool fan as well) and check in into this gothic freak show in hildesheim.only gig which was interesting before toll hit the stage at 22:45 where "dir en grey".
When tool hit the stage the sound was not as brilliant as at the two other gigs but quite well,...seems the band need some time to warm up,sound was better after the first songs.
i was glad to hear "flood",....nice to hear so old one`s ( swamp song in oberhausen as well)
they did a much better light & laser show as at rock am ring last jear!
It was nice to see the lasers during "lateralus(with the new ext. part) and "vicarious" at an open - air - show!!
i`m satisfied that i went down there, even it was as very short setlist, ...@ the ring they played more but that doesn`t really matter!
now i`m looking forward to the frankfurt gig next week....

`til that: "think for yourself, question authority!"

CHEERS!
Old 08-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/11 - Hannover, Germany - M'era Luna Festival

3rd tool gig after rock am ring 06 and oberhausen in december last jear. it was a shorter set than the both other shows.
i`m glad that i went down to nürburg for my fourth time( and 1st tool show)...,cause that set which they played there was great!
"right in two" and "the pot" where the highlights which i`ve heard there. in oberhausen @ fall tour they played "wings" and "10kdays" ....my first show with lasers.... both shows the sound was great, ...no prob`s with maynard`s voice and also the band sounds great!

The M`era Luna was just a freak show,....i went down to hannover to pick up a girlfriend of mine ( ....and tool fan as well) and check in into this gothic freak show in hildesheim.only gig which was interesting before toll hit the stage at 22:45 where "dir en grey".
When tool hit the stage the sound was not as brilliant as at the two other gigs but quite well,...seems the band need some time to warm up,sound was better after the first songs.
i was glad to hear "flood",....nice to hear so old one`s ( swamp song in oberhausen as well)
they did a much better light & laser show as at rock am ring last jear!
It was nice to see the lasers during "lateralus(with the new ext. part) and "vicarious" at an open - air - show!!
i`m satisfied that i went down there, even it was as very short setlist, ...@ the ring they played more but that doesn`t really matter!
now i`m looking forward to the frankfurt gig next week....

`til that: "think for yourself, question authority!"

CHEERS!
OFFLINE |