View Single Post
Bérenger's Avatar Bérenger
08-21-2007, 03:30 AM

Setlist correct.

I liked Adam's braids... I was in first row - waited there even before Sonic Youth played - and my mate catched Danny's stick - wow!!!
Sound in first row was really okay, but I was happy I was waring my earplugs. Danny's left kick-pedal broke during Rosetta Stoned, so he had to do all the kickwork with his right - and almost succeeded! He was totally fucked up after that, waiting to catch some air, very cool. I liked the vicarious jam very much - which really got a hold on me - and it came in handy to switch Danny's pedal. They lost each other during Lateralus, but the timing-problem was solved just in time for the outro. The guitarsolo was kickass, but I also did not recognize the guy playing it.

The Nard was screaming, dancing and singing as always, so his throatproblems should be solved.

All in all a really great performance, with little audible errors - but maybe I could not hear them over the sound of how high I was...
Old 08-21-2007, 03:30 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/19 - Holland - Lowlands Festival

Setlist correct.

I liked Adam's braids... I was in first row - waited there even before Sonic Youth played - and my mate catched Danny's stick - wow!!!
Sound in first row was really okay, but I was happy I was waring my earplugs. Danny's left kick-pedal broke during Rosetta Stoned, so he had to do all the kickwork with his right - and almost succeeded! He was totally fucked up after that, waiting to catch some air, very cool. I liked the vicarious jam very much - which really got a hold on me - and it came in handy to switch Danny's pedal. They lost each other during Lateralus, but the timing-problem was solved just in time for the outro. The guitarsolo was kickass, but I also did not recognize the guy playing it.

The Nard was screaming, dancing and singing as always, so his throatproblems should be solved.

All in all a really great performance, with little audible errors - but maybe I could not hear them over the sound of how high I was...
OFFLINE |