View Single Post
pandino's Avatar pandino
08-13-2007, 06:28 AM

yeah tracklist correct

i was there, and it was my first tool concert so you won't be surprised if i say it was fantastic...but short :(
i was flying to heaven when they play 46&2 couse aenima is my favourite album. also flood was great - as i know tool don't play it often on concerts :) and i love to hear my favourite tool song schism. it was delicous for my ears ^^

thought they will play longer, but festival management have played with fans, and make a little lie (after chris cornell concert cancel)...they were affraid some people will want to return them for tickets...
all in all: great tool's performance :)

stay tooled!

and for fans in poland: wait, wait, wait - tool will be here soon i hope :)
Old 08-13-2007, 06:28 AM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/12 - Katowice, Poland @ Spodek - Metal Hammer Festival

yeah tracklist correct

i was there, and it was my first tool concert so you won't be surprised if i say it was fantastic...but short :(
i was flying to heaven when they play 46&2 couse aenima is my favourite album. also flood was great - as i know tool don't play it often on concerts :) and i love to hear my favourite tool song schism. it was delicous for my ears ^^

thought they will play longer, but festival management have played with fans, and make a little lie (after chris cornell concert cancel)...they were affraid some people will want to return them for tickets...
all in all: great tool's performance :)

stay tooled!

and for fans in poland: wait, wait, wait - tool will be here soon i hope :)
OFFLINE |