Jambi
Stinkfist [extended]
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus [extended]
Vicarious

It was claimed that Tool's management had let the band play over 100min set [due to absence of Chris Cornell] and actually it didn't happen. As you can see everything was the same as yesterday. ~75 minutes, kind of a short performance for such band..
Anyways, I enjoyed it so much.. Sound was pretty nice, I could hear Maynard rather clearly. My favourite songs were 46&2, Schism and Lateralus. The last one was the highlight of the night. When the lasers went off I couldn't decide what the hell to look at, it was so amazing. [and the extended part with awesome drumming was pretty cool too]
Jambi was the worst song, I think that Maynard wasn't warmed up. It took him this one song to stabilize his voice. I missed Lost Keys before Rosetta..
It was my second time I saw Tool and for me the first [a year ago] was better. Now we just have to wait for another chance to see them. :)

Last edited by Eniak; 08-12-2007 at 06:02 PM..
Old 08-12-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/12 - Katowice, Poland @ Spodek - Metal Hammer Festival

Jambi
Stinkfist [extended]
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus [extended]
Vicarious

It was claimed that Tool's management had let the band play over 100min set [due to absence of Chris Cornell] and actually it didn't happen. As you can see everything was the same as yesterday. ~75 minutes, kind of a short performance for such band..
Anyways, I enjoyed it so much.. Sound was pretty nice, I could hear Maynard rather clearly. My favourite songs were 46&2, Schism and Lateralus. The last one was the highlight of the night. When the lasers went off I couldn't decide what the hell to look at, it was so amazing. [and the extended part with awesome drumming was pretty cool too]
Jambi was the worst song, I think that Maynard wasn't warmed up. It took him this one song to stabilize his voice. I missed Lost Keys before Rosetta..
It was my second time I saw Tool and for me the first [a year ago] was better. Now we just have to wait for another chance to see them. :)

Last edited by Eniak; 08-12-2007 at 06:02 PM..
OFFLINE |