View Single Post
Fredbryn's Avatar Fredbryn
08-11-2007, 11:42 AM

My second show. It was really great this time too! As said here before, the sound was not so good in the first part of the show! And the setlist was way to short (especially after spending 9,5 hours in a bus to get to the show and another 8 hours to get back home the day after)! I really missed Wings pt 1 & 2, I really really would have liked to see Wings live, and Right In Two, but you canīt get it all I guess... But Tool is Tool and they canīt make a bad show. It was really good, but they can do it better. like last year in Gothenburg.

There are some pictures and videos from the concert in Norway at my site!
www.freddegrehn.se
Old 08-11-2007, 11:42 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/09 - Oslo, Norway - Oya Festival

My second show. It was really great this time too! As said here before, the sound was not so good in the first part of the show! And the setlist was way to short (especially after spending 9,5 hours in a bus to get to the show and another 8 hours to get back home the day after)! I really missed Wings pt 1 & 2, I really really would have liked to see Wings live, and Right In Two, but you canīt get it all I guess... But Tool is Tool and they canīt make a bad show. It was really good, but they can do it better. like last year in Gothenburg.

There are some pictures and videos from the concert in Norway at my site!
www.freddegrehn.se
OFFLINE |