View Single Post
GradyWhite
07-19-2007, 01:22 PM

4th tool show, seen em 3 times this tour once on lateralus

Show was ok nothing that great. Vocals once again were to low and they have been this way every show ive been to on this tour. I think maynards voice is done so they lower his vocals and crank everything else up to drown out his voice. Setlist was the same as always but we got flood (wooohooo) which shows again that they are not very versatile. IMO they should totally stop playing rosetta and wings there just boring songs and take up way to much time. They could of played and extra 4 or 5 songs if they skipped them. Rosetta was almost laughable it sounded more like an instrumental, maynard could not be heard whatsoever until almost the end of it.
overall the show was disappointing but it did have a few highlights (lateralus drum solo).

In the future they should start working less on there stupid light shows and more on there other songs and music. I have my fingers crossed that they pull it together when and if they come back around.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:22 PM   #35
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

4th tool show, seen em 3 times this tour once on lateralus

Show was ok nothing that great. Vocals once again were to low and they have been this way every show ive been to on this tour. I think maynards voice is done so they lower his vocals and crank everything else up to drown out his voice. Setlist was the same as always but we got flood (wooohooo) which shows again that they are not very versatile. IMO they should totally stop playing rosetta and wings there just boring songs and take up way to much time. They could of played and extra 4 or 5 songs if they skipped them. Rosetta was almost laughable it sounded more like an instrumental, maynard could not be heard whatsoever until almost the end of it.
overall the show was disappointing but it did have a few highlights (lateralus drum solo).

In the future they should start working less on there stupid light shows and more on there other songs and music. I have my fingers crossed that they pull it together when and if they come back around.
OFFLINE |