View Single Post
tatl
07-19-2007, 09:34 AM

Amazing show. I was in row e, towards the left... pretty damn close, to say the least. This was my second show; I also saw them in Atlantic City. This show was definitely better, although it would have been nice to hear The Pot, like last time. The Flood was definitely awesome to here, it was nice to get some Undertow action in there, hehe. Lateralus was amazing, the interchanging drum solo between Carey and the guy from Big Business was fucking amazing. And what was up with Carey's little rabbit puppet thing? haha, what the hell. Their little stage antics were pretty funny, good shit...

Hm what else. I guess everyone said it all. Amazing show, great ending for the tour in America... it's pretty sad, but I guess we'll all see them again in a few years =)
Old 07-19-2007, 09:34 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Amazing show. I was in row e, towards the left... pretty damn close, to say the least. This was my second show; I also saw them in Atlantic City. This show was definitely better, although it would have been nice to hear The Pot, like last time. The Flood was definitely awesome to here, it was nice to get some Undertow action in there, hehe. Lateralus was amazing, the interchanging drum solo between Carey and the guy from Big Business was fucking amazing. And what was up with Carey's little rabbit puppet thing? haha, what the hell. Their little stage antics were pretty funny, good shit...

Hm what else. I guess everyone said it all. Amazing show, great ending for the tour in America... it's pretty sad, but I guess we'll all see them again in a few years =)
OFFLINE |