View Single Post
SchismEleven's Avatar SchismEleven
07-19-2007, 06:33 AM

Great show, arrived just as the lights went down and not on purpose. I walked to my section 302, but actually hung out for JAMBI and Stinkfist(crowd went crazy for this song) behind the sound board! Excellent vew of Justin and Danyy in Sec 302.
Fianlly went to my seats in row M and noticed that every time Danny hit his bass drums I could feel every beat on my chest. He is an excellent drummer, and I believe he nailed the solo on 46&2 because I got chills when it was over.
Before they played FLOOD, which was great to hear I thought I heard the beginning of H. Anyone else notice this? I seemed to be the only one in my section that was screaming H. I know that everyone has already said that the drum solo in Lateralus is great but I wasn't expecting a duel and for so long, HOW does Danny have this much stamina!?! who were the dudes in sombreros?
Great concert I will be at PNC to see Alice in Chains, but this has to top any concert I have seen (Tool in camden 06, close second).

9/28/06 Camden
10/06/06 East Rutherford
7/18/07 Holmdel
2/01/12 East Rutherford
Old 07-19-2007, 06:33 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Great show, arrived just as the lights went down and not on purpose. I walked to my section 302, but actually hung out for JAMBI and Stinkfist(crowd went crazy for this song) behind the sound board! Excellent vew of Justin and Danyy in Sec 302.
Fianlly went to my seats in row M and noticed that every time Danny hit his bass drums I could feel every beat on my chest. He is an excellent drummer, and I believe he nailed the solo on 46&2 because I got chills when it was over.
Before they played FLOOD, which was great to hear I thought I heard the beginning of H. Anyone else notice this? I seemed to be the only one in my section that was screaming H. I know that everyone has already said that the drum solo in Lateralus is great but I wasn't expecting a duel and for so long, HOW does Danny have this much stamina!?! who were the dudes in sombreros?
Great concert I will be at PNC to see Alice in Chains, but this has to top any concert I have seen (Tool in camden 06, close second).

9/28/06 Camden
10/06/06 East Rutherford
7/18/07 Holmdel
2/01/12 East Rutherford
OFFLINE |