View Single Post
strats
07-19-2007, 05:52 AM

above setlist is correct aside from it missing ions, which was really cool. First time I saw them last year, was not as good, they really perfected the show, and surprised me with flood, ions, rosetta stoned, and the extended lateralus. Everybody was on, except maynard missed a few notes, or lacked them completely. Only complaint is that people from New Jersey are actually the worst. Talking during wings, 10k, lost keys, ions, and flood (at least on the lawn, next time i will spend more money and sit in the seats). Typically just dumb meat heads who cant appreciate a good show, and the artful way tool performs. Words of advice - if you want to go take out your testosterone, social and personal issues, do not do it at a tool show. It is ridiculous to sit and cheer like a lunatic during the hard songs, and then not appreciate the slower ones, or the great segues (sp.) that were inbetween each song. You people officially suck, and I am sure if Maynard had his way, you wouldnt be going to any more shows. The people who BOO'd during wings are all completely ridiculous...would have been a perfect show if I were at a different venue, with different people.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:52 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

above setlist is correct aside from it missing ions, which was really cool. First time I saw them last year, was not as good, they really perfected the show, and surprised me with flood, ions, rosetta stoned, and the extended lateralus. Everybody was on, except maynard missed a few notes, or lacked them completely. Only complaint is that people from New Jersey are actually the worst. Talking during wings, 10k, lost keys, ions, and flood (at least on the lawn, next time i will spend more money and sit in the seats). Typically just dumb meat heads who cant appreciate a good show, and the artful way tool performs. Words of advice - if you want to go take out your testosterone, social and personal issues, do not do it at a tool show. It is ridiculous to sit and cheer like a lunatic during the hard songs, and then not appreciate the slower ones, or the great segues (sp.) that were inbetween each song. You people officially suck, and I am sure if Maynard had his way, you wouldnt be going to any more shows. The people who BOO'd during wings are all completely ridiculous...would have been a perfect show if I were at a different venue, with different people.
OFFLINE |