View Single Post
Gtiboi7
07-18-2007, 10:57 PM

Well I was pretty much 5 rows deep in section 104 in front of adam..thanks tool army for something. First of let me totally trash PNC " horrible experience" my buddy and I were out in the lot minding our own business kicking back a few beers. Not once, not twice. three times state troopers came over to check for ID and nose around the car. Once in the venue we had to get a retarted wrist band for a beer..Ok so we think we can finally can get a drink we find out we are limited to three by marking each beer on out wristband with a number and each time purchasing a beer we got carded again. What the hell is the point of the wrist band?? Not only was I getting carded each time for a beer i was checking out guys well into their 40's getting carded..Slowed down the process and I gave up after my first 8 dollar beer..

As for security in my area..What assholes, they almost ruined the show for me. If they had a slight bit of smoke/camera they were running up and down the isles flashing their lights. Not only in the isles but also in the row. I finally got enough nerve after the 2nd time he went into our row right in the middle of the song to say, "Hey get the hell out of the way I paid good money for this" and I think he got the message and totally chilled towards the end of the show. I snapped some camera pics about it, and noticed many cameras being taken. by the guards.

as for the show, seemed great. same set list as reading mehh..maybe i got my hopes up for pushit oh well. Sound was good 5 rows deep, maynard hmm in my opinion wasnt as into it as previous shows. Crowd dead?I thought so. I noticed justin had to get the lighters going..
6/9/07 Atlantic City NJ
7/16/07 Reading PA
7/18/07 Holmdel NJ
7/30/09 Fairfax VA

Last edited by Gtiboi7; 07-18-2007 at 11:01 PM..
Old 07-18-2007, 10:57 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Well I was pretty much 5 rows deep in section 104 in front of adam..thanks tool army for something. First of let me totally trash PNC " horrible experience" my buddy and I were out in the lot minding our own business kicking back a few beers. Not once, not twice. three times state troopers came over to check for ID and nose around the car. Once in the venue we had to get a retarted wrist band for a beer..Ok so we think we can finally can get a drink we find out we are limited to three by marking each beer on out wristband with a number and each time purchasing a beer we got carded again. What the hell is the point of the wrist band?? Not only was I getting carded each time for a beer i was checking out guys well into their 40's getting carded..Slowed down the process and I gave up after my first 8 dollar beer..

As for security in my area..What assholes, they almost ruined the show for me. If they had a slight bit of smoke/camera they were running up and down the isles flashing their lights. Not only in the isles but also in the row. I finally got enough nerve after the 2nd time he went into our row right in the middle of the song to say, "Hey get the hell out of the way I paid good money for this" and I think he got the message and totally chilled towards the end of the show. I snapped some camera pics about it, and noticed many cameras being taken. by the guards.

as for the show, seemed great. same set list as reading mehh..maybe i got my hopes up for pushit oh well. Sound was good 5 rows deep, maynard hmm in my opinion wasnt as into it as previous shows. Crowd dead?I thought so. I noticed justin had to get the lighters going..
6/9/07 Atlantic City NJ
7/16/07 Reading PA
7/18/07 Holmdel NJ
7/30/09 Fairfax VA

Last edited by Gtiboi7; 07-18-2007 at 11:01 PM..
OFFLINE |