View Single Post
paranormalgirl's Avatar paranormalgirl
07-17-2007, 10:41 PM

The show was awesome...just as good as the AC show last month. Even the light show seemed to be more intense. I loved the addition of flood to the setlist even though i was secretly hoping for pushit. Sound quality from my seats were superb. Danny is fucking sick....he was almost inhuman. The bass so incredible that my seat was vibrating.

On the flipside, the event staff were complete assholes. We were sitting in 113 waiting for Tool to take the stage and the staff were running up and screaming at people to stop smoking pot or they were getting kicked out...no one was even smoking pot yet! Then this one usher in our section got up in a girls face and accused her of smoking pot and she had nothing on her. They were a total dick to her. About every 10 minutes after the show started the assholes were shining their spotlight-like flashlights into our section and the one next to us checking for smokers. That definitely took away from the show.

All in all the show was great minus the staff....but I would definitely go see another show there. The acoustics there were incredible!

Last edited by paranormalgirl; 07-17-2007 at 10:46 PM..
Old 07-17-2007, 10:41 PM   #33
there's a cloud
but the water remains calm

Bincount™: 3180
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

The show was awesome...just as good as the AC show last month. Even the light show seemed to be more intense. I loved the addition of flood to the setlist even though i was secretly hoping for pushit. Sound quality from my seats were superb. Danny is fucking sick....he was almost inhuman. The bass so incredible that my seat was vibrating.

On the flipside, the event staff were complete assholes. We were sitting in 113 waiting for Tool to take the stage and the staff were running up and screaming at people to stop smoking pot or they were getting kicked out...no one was even smoking pot yet! Then this one usher in our section got up in a girls face and accused her of smoking pot and she had nothing on her. They were a total dick to her. About every 10 minutes after the show started the assholes were shining their spotlight-like flashlights into our section and the one next to us checking for smokers. That definitely took away from the show.

All in all the show was great minus the staff....but I would definitely go see another show there. The acoustics there were incredible!

Last edited by paranormalgirl; 07-17-2007 at 10:46 PM..
OFFLINE |