View Single Post
nocatharsis's Avatar nocatharsis
07-16-2007, 10:01 PM

awesome fucking show. posted in the wrong place before but yeah it was great. it was my 3rd time (other times were at Tweeter last year, and at the boardwalk in AC last month). Devin sold me the 119 section tickets, Adam's side of the stage, never saw Tool that close before! (also the first time i wasn't stoned, last time we all smoked up during the Pot and it was great). Was at the front of the lawn in Camden, and all the way in the very fucking back for the AC show which i missed the first songs to. I figured correctly that Flood replaced AEnema or Right in Two, setlist was very similar to the other times other than that. Man, I was so excited when they played Flood, i noticed they only play it like half the time if that. Didn't play the Pot tonight but I suppose it was better than if they had played it and Maynard couldn't sing it and stormed off stage ending the show early or something. anyway, i'm going to bed, I have to work tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:01 PM   #10
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

awesome fucking show. posted in the wrong place before but yeah it was great. it was my 3rd time (other times were at Tweeter last year, and at the boardwalk in AC last month). Devin sold me the 119 section tickets, Adam's side of the stage, never saw Tool that close before! (also the first time i wasn't stoned, last time we all smoked up during the Pot and it was great). Was at the front of the lawn in Camden, and all the way in the very fucking back for the AC show which i missed the first songs to. I figured correctly that Flood replaced AEnema or Right in Two, setlist was very similar to the other times other than that. Man, I was so excited when they played Flood, i noticed they only play it like half the time if that. Didn't play the Pot tonight but I suppose it was better than if they had played it and Maynard couldn't sing it and stormed off stage ending the show early or something. anyway, i'm going to bed, I have to work tomorrow.
OFFLINE |