View Single Post
nCommand's Avatar nCommand
07-16-2007, 08:15 PM

Overall I couldn't have asked for anything more (except maybe Right In Two?). First time hearing Flood live, was completely blown away by the energy that song possesses. The extended version of Lateralus alone is worth the price of the concert ticket.

Maynard seemed exceptionally playful with the crowd tonight, always a plus. A Maynardism used as farewell just before Vicarious..."I know some of you in the crowd might be drunk. However, resist the urge to have sex with a policeman at all cost..... It will only end badly in many ways." Or something like that.

Time to go rest my chest and ears after that wonderfully welcome onslaught of timeless rock masterpieces. Tool shows are something we all should really embrace while these four exceptional individuals have the ability to perform at such a high level. Good night, hopefully I don't shit the bed.
All this pain is an illusion

Last edited by nCommand; 07-17-2007 at 08:08 AM..
Old 07-16-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

Overall I couldn't have asked for anything more (except maybe Right In Two?). First time hearing Flood live, was completely blown away by the energy that song possesses. The extended version of Lateralus alone is worth the price of the concert ticket.

Maynard seemed exceptionally playful with the crowd tonight, always a plus. A Maynardism used as farewell just before Vicarious..."I know some of you in the crowd might be drunk. However, resist the urge to have sex with a policeman at all cost..... It will only end badly in many ways." Or something like that.

Time to go rest my chest and ears after that wonderfully welcome onslaught of timeless rock masterpieces. Tool shows are something we all should really embrace while these four exceptional individuals have the ability to perform at such a high level. Good night, hopefully I don't shit the bed.
All this pain is an illusion

Last edited by nCommand; 07-17-2007 at 08:08 AM..
OFFLINE |