View Single Post
detuned
07-15-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn.Carl View Post
Before Vicarious, Maynard spoke for quite a while, but I couldn't make out much of what he said, only "fans of the Old Port (??? I'd be impressed if he knew about OP), we used all the toilet paper. Watch out for each other, and don't fuck any wild animals on the way home. Thank you, peace out."
hah, didnt catch the old port mention. tool has mastered every album since aenima at gateway studios here in maine, so im sure they are familiar with old port, seeing how its all there is to do in portland really, heh.

was my 6th time seeing tool, and is up there for one of my favorite times seeing them. sound wasnt perfect and there were some small problems performance wise, but for whatever reason it clicked a lot more than some of the other times ive seen them. 100x better than mansfield in september. i think a big factor in this was being able to sit so close to the stage and really watch the guys do their thing. flood was worth the price of admission alone. the drum duel in lateralus was awesome. big business kicked ass.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn.Carl View Post
Before Vicarious, Maynard spoke for quite a while, but I couldn't make out much of what he said, only "fans of the Old Port (??? I'd be impressed if he knew about OP), we used all the toilet paper. Watch out for each other, and don't fuck any wild animals on the way home. Thank you, peace out."
hah, didnt catch the old port mention. tool has mastered every album since aenima at gateway studios here in maine, so im sure they are familiar with old port, seeing how its all there is to do in portland really, heh.

was my 6th time seeing tool, and is up there for one of my favorite times seeing them. sound wasnt perfect and there were some small problems performance wise, but for whatever reason it clicked a lot more than some of the other times ive seen them. 100x better than mansfield in september. i think a big factor in this was being able to sit so close to the stage and really watch the guys do their thing. flood was worth the price of admission alone. the drum duel in lateralus was awesome. big business kicked ass.
OFFLINE |