View Single Post
jk6977
07-14-2007, 07:29 PM

Good point about the cell phones - at one point during 10,000 Days I thought we were in a Verizon commercial, it was pathetic.

What a gift hearing Flood 2 nights in a row....amazing how obvious it was so many people didn't recognize it either, can't understand that one. Did anyone else notice Maynard's voice crack at the end? He can't hit those notes like he used to, but I think he knows that, so I have more respect for him for trying to sing them anyway.

Yeah, both the Tweeter and Portland shows had more goof-ups than in the other 10 shows I've been to combined, but it's still the best live stuff out there, hands down. I could hear 46&2 live every day for the rest of my life, it would never be dull.

Thank you again, guys, it's hard to think where we'd be without you.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:29 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Good point about the cell phones - at one point during 10,000 Days I thought we were in a Verizon commercial, it was pathetic.

What a gift hearing Flood 2 nights in a row....amazing how obvious it was so many people didn't recognize it either, can't understand that one. Did anyone else notice Maynard's voice crack at the end? He can't hit those notes like he used to, but I think he knows that, so I have more respect for him for trying to sing them anyway.

Yeah, both the Tweeter and Portland shows had more goof-ups than in the other 10 shows I've been to combined, but it's still the best live stuff out there, hands down. I could hear 46&2 live every day for the rest of my life, it would never be dull.

Thank you again, guys, it's hard to think where we'd be without you.
OFFLINE |