View Single Post
dapot's Avatar dapot
07-12-2007, 07:31 AM

i was lucky to get a pair of seats on justins side of the stage row a sec 214 right at corner of stage. first the good we were at the perfect angle for mjk. he faced us most of the show, wich was cool. now the bad , partial view of DC, kinda sucked not seeing the best drummer in rock in action. and justin was obscured by the mini stack at the corner of the stage. but all in all i would take these again in a heartbeat. nothing compares to being that close. great show. the fastest 2 hours is a tool show. pretty much a flawless performance. also we got one of the best songs on 10000 days . . . THE POT ! this was my 7th tool show , 6th on this tour. i hope the can come back out west in the fall ! thanks again tool for a great time & for making music that matters.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:31 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

i was lucky to get a pair of seats on justins side of the stage row a sec 214 right at corner of stage. first the good we were at the perfect angle for mjk. he faced us most of the show, wich was cool. now the bad , partial view of DC, kinda sucked not seeing the best drummer in rock in action. and justin was obscured by the mini stack at the corner of the stage. but all in all i would take these again in a heartbeat. nothing compares to being that close. great show. the fastest 2 hours is a tool show. pretty much a flawless performance. also we got one of the best songs on 10000 days . . . THE POT ! this was my 7th tool show , 6th on this tour. i hope the can come back out west in the fall ! thanks again tool for a great time & for making music that matters.