View Single Post
Outie's Avatar Outie
07-11-2007, 07:22 AM

Well hello, I know this is a little late for a review. But I really havent had the chance til now. We arrived at the venue around 6:30 or so, time enough to check out our seats, sect 132 row O, great seats, you could see everything from there. After a few beers and wishing that I had known there was gonna be a place to take a smoke outside, we ventured out to bum a few. A few guys walked up to us, complemented my girl on her skirt(Alex Greys "Wonder") and my TA patched up Tool work shirt, they gave us a few smokes. A lil while later at the same spot we talked to this girl who was very beautiful, even with her hair very short with TooL shaved into one side hehe, she also gave us a smoke. After we wondered back in and watched Big Business, there were surprisingly good. The drummer Coady, was just incredible. After a short break the lights went down and out came the boys. This was my 6th tool show, and my girls 3rd, we had just seen them a few weeks ago at Bonnaroo and thought nothing could top that show, well I was wrong. They were so on it that night, the sound was perfect, the deep dark images were beautiful as ever and good gawd the lasers.....I wont post the setlist, thats been done enough, but the highlight for me was the whole section of the Intension intro, Right In two, and Wings for Marie/10,000 days, just fucking beautiful. This was by far the best show Ive seen so far(this tour anyway). The only show that was better to me was the first time I saw them in indy just a few days before 9/11 happened. Coady and Danny face off during Lateralus was just fucking badass, Coady only had a 3 or 4 piece drum set and he kept up with Danny, they complemented each other perfectly, I was so blown away(Coady also plays drums left handed which was neat as well). So anyway thats my review, Im hoping to maybe see them again this tour, but I doubt it, damn I hope theres a Pusifer tour, everyone take care, and much love....Outie
Old 07-11-2007, 07:22 AM   #40
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/29 - Cincinnati, OH

Well hello, I know this is a little late for a review. But I really havent had the chance til now. We arrived at the venue around 6:30 or so, time enough to check out our seats, sect 132 row O, great seats, you could see everything from there. After a few beers and wishing that I had known there was gonna be a place to take a smoke outside, we ventured out to bum a few. A few guys walked up to us, complemented my girl on her skirt(Alex Greys "Wonder") and my TA patched up Tool work shirt, they gave us a few smokes. A lil while later at the same spot we talked to this girl who was very beautiful, even with her hair very short with TooL shaved into one side hehe, she also gave us a smoke. After we wondered back in and watched Big Business, there were surprisingly good. The drummer Coady, was just incredible. After a short break the lights went down and out came the boys. This was my 6th tool show, and my girls 3rd, we had just seen them a few weeks ago at Bonnaroo and thought nothing could top that show, well I was wrong. They were so on it that night, the sound was perfect, the deep dark images were beautiful as ever and good gawd the lasers.....I wont post the setlist, thats been done enough, but the highlight for me was the whole section of the Intension intro, Right In two, and Wings for Marie/10,000 days, just fucking beautiful. This was by far the best show Ive seen so far(this tour anyway). The only show that was better to me was the first time I saw them in indy just a few days before 9/11 happened. Coady and Danny face off during Lateralus was just fucking badass, Coady only had a 3 or 4 piece drum set and he kept up with Danny, they complemented each other perfectly, I was so blown away(Coady also plays drums left handed which was neat as well). So anyway thats my review, Im hoping to maybe see them again this tour, but I doubt it, damn I hope theres a Pusifer tour, everyone take care, and much love....Outie