View Single Post
SadSummerSea's Avatar SadSummerSea
07-09-2007, 10:18 PM

wow.
who the fuck does stuff like that?

this was my 8th show and BY FAR the best. i've been wanting to see flood live for as long as i can remember.

that extention in schism was fucking mind blowing.

sorry again to the guy beside me who i attacked when the flood note hit. you were there and you were cool and i was just too fucking excited.

and an encore "fuck you" to the broad in the sun dress who kept spilling beer on us and "woo" screaming in the middle of wings.

i however wasnt a fan of the clapping during 10,000 days and was a little embarrased that the crowd was so roudy during such an intimate moment. just let the man sing. and after he blatantly says - no flash camera's please - dont take more fucking pictures. we're lucky they didnt walk off, to be honest. i saw at least 10 flashes go off within a minute after the warning.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:18 PM   #11
. Anthropophagite .

Bincount™: 553
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

wow.
who the fuck does stuff like that?

this was my 8th show and BY FAR the best. i've been wanting to see flood live for as long as i can remember.

that extention in schism was fucking mind blowing.

sorry again to the guy beside me who i attacked when the flood note hit. you were there and you were cool and i was just too fucking excited.

and an encore "fuck you" to the broad in the sun dress who kept spilling beer on us and "woo" screaming in the middle of wings.

i however wasnt a fan of the clapping during 10,000 days and was a little embarrased that the crowd was so roudy during such an intimate moment. just let the man sing. and after he blatantly says - no flash camera's please - dont take more fucking pictures. we're lucky they didnt walk off, to be honest. i saw at least 10 flashes go off within a minute after the warning.
OFFLINE |