View Single Post
jblanton15
07-08-2007, 08:32 AM

I thought the energy was surprisingly high although i did hve some problems on the floor. The above poster who's wife got hit, that is ridiculous BUT

we had problems with guys who were standing with their girlfriends wrapped up in front of them...me and my friend SERIOUSLY get into the show and we move around alot like maynard does on stage..no shoving or anything like that...but these two girls with their dudes kept shoving us in the back telling us to get off, which i respected if i was bumping in to them but we were not, i soon realized they just didnt like us moving around in front of them, so the next time i politely told their boyfriends that they might want to find a seat because my friend was not going to take another punch in the back:) but it worked out ok....a couple observations...on wings pt 2, the lights are directed on adam justin and danny but not on maynard..i find this interesting......big business drummer brought it again big time....and for the above poster complaining about the intros and maynard leaving, thats Tool and i think once you see them a few times you appreciate those parts alot more...

OH! after the show when the lights had been up for about 15 mins...my brother was showing me some pics on his phone and put it back in his pocket. A little security woman comes up and asks him to get it out and show her the pics. I told her she couldnt do that and he wasnt getting it out. Well he sweet talked her and we left but im wondering...can they make you take out ur phone so they can look at it??

Last edited by jblanton15; 07-08-2007 at 08:35 AM..
Old 07-08-2007, 08:32 AM   #12
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

I thought the energy was surprisingly high although i did hve some problems on the floor. The above poster who's wife got hit, that is ridiculous BUT

we had problems with guys who were standing with their girlfriends wrapped up in front of them...me and my friend SERIOUSLY get into the show and we move around alot like maynard does on stage..no shoving or anything like that...but these two girls with their dudes kept shoving us in the back telling us to get off, which i respected if i was bumping in to them but we were not, i soon realized they just didnt like us moving around in front of them, so the next time i politely told their boyfriends that they might want to find a seat because my friend was not going to take another punch in the back:) but it worked out ok....a couple observations...on wings pt 2, the lights are directed on adam justin and danny but not on maynard..i find this interesting......big business drummer brought it again big time....and for the above poster complaining about the intros and maynard leaving, thats Tool and i think once you see them a few times you appreciate those parts alot more...

OH! after the show when the lights had been up for about 15 mins...my brother was showing me some pics on his phone and put it back in his pocket. A little security woman comes up and asks him to get it out and show her the pics. I told her she couldnt do that and he wasnt getting it out. Well he sweet talked her and we left but im wondering...can they make you take out ur phone so they can look at it??

Last edited by jblanton15; 07-08-2007 at 08:35 AM..
OFFLINE |