View Single Post
Kangaroo_hung_me2's Avatar Kangaroo_hung_me2
07-08-2007, 07:56 AM

It was my first TOOL show, but not my first rock show by far. I've seen many acts live, but let me say, Tool killed them all. I mean the lights,screens,lazers= bad-ass. The sound left a little to be desired but, that venue isn't really known for it's great acoustics anyway. Maynard was cool, Adam kinda chilled,Justin and Danny were awesome. I've never been to a show where I know every word to every song, so I dont have a voice at all. This was the highlight of my summer, now I'm a little disappointed becuase I don't have anything to look forward to.
Anyway, Great fucking show........

Did anyone catch any Maynard qoutes?
Did I hear him thank the Police for taking all the beer away?
He said something about Hooters,and if the went to Hooters I'll go nuts cuz it's 15.2 seconds away from my house....Anyway What did you guys hear?

Now I'm out of my shell and I'm happier than whores with chivalrous clientele
Old 07-08-2007, 07:56 AM   #10
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 26
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

It was my first TOOL show, but not my first rock show by far. I've seen many acts live, but let me say, Tool killed them all. I mean the lights,screens,lazers= bad-ass. The sound left a little to be desired but, that venue isn't really known for it's great acoustics anyway. Maynard was cool, Adam kinda chilled,Justin and Danny were awesome. I've never been to a show where I know every word to every song, so I dont have a voice at all. This was the highlight of my summer, now I'm a little disappointed becuase I don't have anything to look forward to.
Anyway, Great fucking show........

Did anyone catch any Maynard qoutes?
Did I hear him thank the Police for taking all the beer away?
He said something about Hooters,and if the went to Hooters I'll go nuts cuz it's 15.2 seconds away from my house....Anyway What did you guys hear?

Now I'm out of my shell and I'm happier than whores with chivalrous clientele
OFFLINE |