View Single Post
gabe_angelfire's Avatar gabe_angelfire
07-07-2007, 09:16 PM

WOW! That was absolutely amazing!!! Best show I have ever been to in my life. This is the first time I've been so close, I was in the second row right in front of Maynard and was blown away by everyone's performance. The skill and dedication that they put into their shows just can't be matched. The crowd was great, everyone I met today was so nice! Thanks to all of you for making it such a great experience!

I too am tired and will follow up with greater detail and a full review later.

I just have to add that I loved Big Business! I'm going to have to track down one of their cds.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-09-2007 at 08:03 AM..
Old 07-07-2007, 09:16 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

WOW! That was absolutely amazing!!! Best show I have ever been to in my life. This is the first time I've been so close, I was in the second row right in front of Maynard and was blown away by everyone's performance. The skill and dedication that they put into their shows just can't be matched. The crowd was great, everyone I met today was so nice! Thanks to all of you for making it such a great experience!

I too am tired and will follow up with greater detail and a full review later.

I just have to add that I loved Big Business! I'm going to have to track down one of their cds.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-09-2007 at 08:03 AM..
OFFLINE |