View Single Post
the usual's Avatar the usual
07-07-2007, 06:28 AM

Great show!
I Loved The performance by the Biz and Tool was amazing as usual.
The other concert "goers" described the show quiet well.
A couple Visuals that really stood out to me were the Images of Saturn during the Rosetta Stoned Performace.That imagery was beyond fantastic and it went with the break-down part so well it almost made me lose track of all other outside stimuli altogether.
.............................and also the Human baloon images during Right in two,as well as the sexual contortion,was almost as amzing as their performance of the song its self.
oh yeah.....I agree with Maynards' sarcastic ramblings about the iphone.I can't wait for next years model that makes coffee,ha ha ha.
This was my fifth Tool show.I surely hope there are more to come in the nearer future.
Oh yeah, I guess I'll mention this here,I had a dream last night that Tool we're in the works of creating an Hour long video/movie.
I hope that happens as well.
Thanks for the inspriation Tool.
Great show!
Old 07-07-2007, 06:28 AM   #39
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6
Re: 2007/06/29 - Cincinnati, OH

Great show!
I Loved The performance by the Biz and Tool was amazing as usual.
The other concert "goers" described the show quiet well.
A couple Visuals that really stood out to me were the Images of Saturn during the Rosetta Stoned Performace.That imagery was beyond fantastic and it went with the break-down part so well it almost made me lose track of all other outside stimuli altogether.
.............................and also the Human baloon images during Right in two,as well as the sexual contortion,was almost as amzing as their performance of the song its self.
oh yeah.....I agree with Maynards' sarcastic ramblings about the iphone.I can't wait for next years model that makes coffee,ha ha ha.
This was my fifth Tool show.I surely hope there are more to come in the nearer future.
Oh yeah, I guess I'll mention this here,I had a dream last night that Tool we're in the works of creating an Hour long video/movie.
I hope that happens as well.
Thanks for the inspriation Tool.
Great show!
OFFLINE |