View Single Post
Lord Worm's Avatar Lord Worm
07-05-2007, 12:37 PM

fucking great show. i ate an 1/8th of mushrooms at 7:30 and couldn't have timed it better. i was sitting in section 8 and had good people sitting around me, they definitely understood the music and were really into it. but jesus fucking christ, that was by far the hardest i have ever tripped. the vibrations penetrated my soul, i was honestly paralyzed with power convulsing through every atom in my body. it was truly a life altering experience that just gives me more hope about my life and what i am capable of. i had never felt so alive in my life, i hold the deepest gratitude and respect for tool because they really just cut to the core and get what life is all about, and night after night they submerge back into that mind space and share it with the world. people need to stop bitching about switching up the setlist, cause you obviously don't understand the emotion and energy that goes into each and every song, it is truly exhausting. i agree maynards mic could've been turned up more, but that is the one and only complaint i have (besides being tweaked out by some really geeked out people who looked like they've been smoking to much meth). after the show my friend and i strolled around the area and sat at a picnic table watching the moon over the lake. it was really a spectacular view and really brought me to a very peaceful mindset after such a turbulent and mind bending experience. we walked back to our hotel and talked to some interesting people, i absolutely love people when i am tripping so it was really great to be in a different city talking to new people. its a great time to be alive people, soak it up and embrace every moment, hope everyone else had as great of a time as i did
Old 07-05-2007, 12:37 PM   #31
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3088
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

fucking great show. i ate an 1/8th of mushrooms at 7:30 and couldn't have timed it better. i was sitting in section 8 and had good people sitting around me, they definitely understood the music and were really into it. but jesus fucking christ, that was by far the hardest i have ever tripped. the vibrations penetrated my soul, i was honestly paralyzed with power convulsing through every atom in my body. it was truly a life altering experience that just gives me more hope about my life and what i am capable of. i had never felt so alive in my life, i hold the deepest gratitude and respect for tool because they really just cut to the core and get what life is all about, and night after night they submerge back into that mind space and share it with the world. people need to stop bitching about switching up the setlist, cause you obviously don't understand the emotion and energy that goes into each and every song, it is truly exhausting. i agree maynards mic could've been turned up more, but that is the one and only complaint i have (besides being tweaked out by some really geeked out people who looked like they've been smoking to much meth). after the show my friend and i strolled around the area and sat at a picnic table watching the moon over the lake. it was really a spectacular view and really brought me to a very peaceful mindset after such a turbulent and mind bending experience. we walked back to our hotel and talked to some interesting people, i absolutely love people when i am tripping so it was really great to be in a different city talking to new people. its a great time to be alive people, soak it up and embrace every moment, hope everyone else had as great of a time as i did