View Single Post
Benjees82
07-05-2007, 12:32 PM

And Big Business sucked donkey balls. They were awful in my own humble opinion. It was just a lot of noise. If you like the sound of a jet taking off right next to you, or a bomb being dropped right outside your house, then you may have enjoyed them. I could tell the drummer had some talent, but that singer was horrible. None of their songs even sounded like songs. I was glad when they finished. The drummer made a nice gesture at the end of Lateralus. As he went up and shook Danny's hand, he bowed his head, in recognition of the drumming god that is Danny Carey. Coady held his own, but was obviously playing second fiddle during that drum off.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #30
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

And Big Business sucked donkey balls. They were awful in my own humble opinion. It was just a lot of noise. If you like the sound of a jet taking off right next to you, or a bomb being dropped right outside your house, then you may have enjoyed them. I could tell the drummer had some talent, but that singer was horrible. None of their songs even sounded like songs. I was glad when they finished. The drummer made a nice gesture at the end of Lateralus. As he went up and shook Danny's hand, he bowed his head, in recognition of the drumming god that is Danny Carey. Coady held his own, but was obviously playing second fiddle during that drum off.