View Single Post
Benjees82
07-05-2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallofCthulhu View Post
After reading everyone's posts I'm really surprised. Have any of you ever been there before? That was my third show there. The sound was always shit except for last night. Maynard was definitely not inaudible for me, though his mix was LOW. I suppose it depended on where you were sitting. ALSO!!!!!!!! Did you read that set-list someone posted? No Aenema.
No, I hadn't ever been there before. I didn't say that Maynard's volume was bad all night. I could hear sufficiently most the time. But at times, he was quite hard to hear.

Did someone say they played Aenema? I WISH they would have, but they didn't.

Last edited by Benjees82; 07-05-2007 at 12:36 PM..
Old 07-05-2007, 12:27 PM   #29
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallofCthulhu View Post
After reading everyone's posts I'm really surprised. Have any of you ever been there before? That was my third show there. The sound was always shit except for last night. Maynard was definitely not inaudible for me, though his mix was LOW. I suppose it depended on where you were sitting. ALSO!!!!!!!! Did you read that set-list someone posted? No Aenema.
No, I hadn't ever been there before. I didn't say that Maynard's volume was bad all night. I could hear sufficiently most the time. But at times, he was quite hard to hear.

Did someone say they played Aenema? I WISH they would have, but they didn't.

Last edited by Benjees82; 07-05-2007 at 12:36 PM..
OFFLINE |