Vicarious Jam
Flood
--break--
Wings For Marie (Pt. 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (with Cody from Big Business)
Vicarious

Awesome Show.

I would say it was a bit better than the show in Chicago last week. The crowd was great, and it definitely helps not to have floor section, so I didn't have to look at annoying moshers all night. Had great seats in section 2, row Z. It felt like they did not start all that well, but the atmosphere picked up the pace and the band really got into the show. Justin was rocking out, and Adam seemed pretty into the show, which was evident in the end when he jumped up on some equipment in front and put his hand to his ear and then gave thumbs up to the audience. Danny was as good as always.
Maynard was pretty animated, even more so than the Chicago show. I loved the speech about not blowing up the opposable thumbs. The shtick during the Lateralus drum-off was pretty funny too. Great show in every way.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:52 AM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

Setlist:

Jambi
(-) Ions (small sample)
Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six & 2
Schism (extended)
Rosetta Stoned
Vicarious Jam
Flood
--break--
Wings For Marie (Pt. 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (with Cody from Big Business)
Vicarious

Awesome Show.

I would say it was a bit better than the show in Chicago last week. The crowd was great, and it definitely helps not to have floor section, so I didn't have to look at annoying moshers all night. Had great seats in section 2, row Z. It felt like they did not start all that well, but the atmosphere picked up the pace and the band really got into the show. Justin was rocking out, and Adam seemed pretty into the show, which was evident in the end when he jumped up on some equipment in front and put his hand to his ear and then gave thumbs up to the audience. Danny was as good as always.
Maynard was pretty animated, even more so than the Chicago show. I loved the speech about not blowing up the opposable thumbs. The shtick during the Lateralus drum-off was pretty funny too. Great show in every way.
OFFLINE |