View Single Post
SchwarzKatze's Avatar SchwarzKatze
07-05-2007, 04:56 AM

It was my first Tool concert, and wow. Not enough words can describe it. It definitely changes your feeling on songs and of the band if you have never seen them before. I truly think it was the best concert I have ever gone to. I made a pledge to myself that I will try to see them every year in Milwaukee.

Well why was this show so awesome?:

Minus a few times not being able to hear Maynard to well, EVERYONE SOUNDED AMAZING.

I thought Maynard was extremely friendly and inspiring. It really seemed that he liked the Milwaukee crowd compared to other tour reviews of other cities. He wished us a happy fourth at least twice. He also made an early comment about it smelling like poop and baby powder, then looked at Adam and Danny scornfully.

Each song they played made me rethink the ways i felt and thought about them before. Some songs really stuck out for me like lateralus. However I enjoyed every song very much considering I was screaming out the lyrics for every song.

The stage show for wings and 10kdays was just breathtaking. My friend bought this extremely cheap lighter at a cigar stand and when everyone was holding their lighters he held his so long the plastic melted and shot off the flint wheel.

At the end they went into that hug huddle and I thought that was very touching. How many bands have been around as long as tool and have that kind of respect for each other? I found that just inspiring.

Everyone was so pumped for an encore, but hey you can't be dissapointed after a tool concert.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:56 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

It was my first Tool concert, and wow. Not enough words can describe it. It definitely changes your feeling on songs and of the band if you have never seen them before. I truly think it was the best concert I have ever gone to. I made a pledge to myself that I will try to see them every year in Milwaukee.

Well why was this show so awesome?:

Minus a few times not being able to hear Maynard to well, EVERYONE SOUNDED AMAZING.

I thought Maynard was extremely friendly and inspiring. It really seemed that he liked the Milwaukee crowd compared to other tour reviews of other cities. He wished us a happy fourth at least twice. He also made an early comment about it smelling like poop and baby powder, then looked at Adam and Danny scornfully.

Each song they played made me rethink the ways i felt and thought about them before. Some songs really stuck out for me like lateralus. However I enjoyed every song very much considering I was screaming out the lyrics for every song.

The stage show for wings and 10kdays was just breathtaking. My friend bought this extremely cheap lighter at a cigar stand and when everyone was holding their lighters he held his so long the plastic melted and shot off the flint wheel.

At the end they went into that hug huddle and I thought that was very touching. How many bands have been around as long as tool and have that kind of respect for each other? I found that just inspiring.

Everyone was so pumped for an encore, but hey you can't be dissapointed after a tool concert.
OFFLINE |