View Single Post
apollo
07-04-2007, 11:50 PM

Just a few lil snippets.

Didnt realize that row F was second row!!! it was insane. I was in section 1, literally 10 feet away from justin the whole time.

They NEED to change the setlist. Same one as I saw in chicago a week ago. Its still amazing live, but seriously, throw in some more undertow or some opiate.

Flood. Awesome song live, It was funny how barely anyone around me recognized it.

I CAUGHT JUSTINS PICK!

Maynard was pretty damn funny. Dont blow off your thumbs or you'll be eating at dennys through a straw? haha.. Something to that effect. and "Look its oompa loompas".
Old 07-04-2007, 11:50 PM   #12
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

Just a few lil snippets.

Didnt realize that row F was second row!!! it was insane. I was in section 1, literally 10 feet away from justin the whole time.

They NEED to change the setlist. Same one as I saw in chicago a week ago. Its still amazing live, but seriously, throw in some more undertow or some opiate.

Flood. Awesome song live, It was funny how barely anyone around me recognized it.

I CAUGHT JUSTINS PICK!

Maynard was pretty damn funny. Dont blow off your thumbs or you'll be eating at dennys through a straw? haha.. Something to that effect. and "Look its oompa loompas".
OFFLINE |