View Single Post
Knyx's Avatar Knyx
07-04-2007, 11:36 PM

Overall the show was pretty similar to what I saw in Phoenix. I can understand that they might need equipment changes every few songs and maybe add additional playlists (or however they do it) for the laser shows, but I really don't understand why they don't vary their setlists that much. I always get the feeling their shows have kind of a staged feeling to them, like it's just another town, another show. Justin is great at getting into it, but he seems to be the only one. I just wish they would be a little more random and were willing to try new things and experiment.

Lateralus was great, Flood was great to hear for the first time, the light shows were awesome, and the band was good as always too. Just really wish they wouldn't be so mechanical about their playlists.

Last edited by Knyx; 07-04-2007 at 11:38 PM..
Old 07-04-2007, 11:36 PM   #9
Bokonon

Bincount™: 1867
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

Overall the show was pretty similar to what I saw in Phoenix. I can understand that they might need equipment changes every few songs and maybe add additional playlists (or however they do it) for the laser shows, but I really don't understand why they don't vary their setlists that much. I always get the feeling their shows have kind of a staged feeling to them, like it's just another town, another show. Justin is great at getting into it, but he seems to be the only one. I just wish they would be a little more random and were willing to try new things and experiment.

Lateralus was great, Flood was great to hear for the first time, the light shows were awesome, and the band was good as always too. Just really wish they wouldn't be so mechanical about their playlists.

Last edited by Knyx; 07-04-2007 at 11:38 PM..
OFFLINE |