View Single Post
Darkmoogle
07-04-2007, 09:57 PM

show was incredible, of course. wouldn't expect anything less, and any fears i had that they might give us some sort of festival shortened set or something vanished early on. i dunno, i guess i just don't give summerfest enough credit sometimes. but the crowd was generally great, aside from the fact that standing on that incline back in the lawn sucked.

i think he might have said something about survival of the fittest and to blow off your opposable thumbs. was hard to say, though... we were impressed by the lasers, so fucking strong that you could see them coming back together at a point on the opposite horizon, across lake michigan.

A+, tool
and wtf is up with the post on toolband right now
Old 07-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

show was incredible, of course. wouldn't expect anything less, and any fears i had that they might give us some sort of festival shortened set or something vanished early on. i dunno, i guess i just don't give summerfest enough credit sometimes. but the crowd was generally great, aside from the fact that standing on that incline back in the lawn sucked.

i think he might have said something about survival of the fittest and to blow off your opposable thumbs. was hard to say, though... we were impressed by the lasers, so fucking strong that you could see them coming back together at a point on the opposite horizon, across lake michigan.

A+, tool
and wtf is up with the post on toolband right now
OFFLINE |