View Single Post
Eight's Avatar Eight
07-04-2007, 01:17 PM

Extraordinary concert. First one for me, and I was blown away. Everything was perfect and there really wasn't much to complain about other than a few fans here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomisatool View Post
Wings For Marie: This song was incredible. People took their sweet time shutting the fuck up, but when they did, everything sounded sweet. I almost came to tears at the beginning of the heavy part of this song.
This is one thing I have to comment on. I don't know how it was in the pavilion, but I was in the lawn toward the front and there were a lot of people that just tuned out on this song. Kind of angered me because everyone just started talking like they thought it was intermission. Then they finally clued in by the time it was over. Pretty much agree with you on the almost coming to tears part though. Really emotional song.
Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly. ~Albert Einstein
Old 07-04-2007, 01:17 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

Extraordinary concert. First one for me, and I was blown away. Everything was perfect and there really wasn't much to complain about other than a few fans here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomisatool View Post
Wings For Marie: This song was incredible. People took their sweet time shutting the fuck up, but when they did, everything sounded sweet. I almost came to tears at the beginning of the heavy part of this song.
This is one thing I have to comment on. I don't know how it was in the pavilion, but I was in the lawn toward the front and there were a lot of people that just tuned out on this song. Kind of angered me because everyone just started talking like they thought it was intermission. Then they finally clued in by the time it was over. Pretty much agree with you on the almost coming to tears part though. Really emotional song.
Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly. ~Albert Einstein
OFFLINE |