View Single Post
veikley's Avatar veikley
07-04-2007, 08:16 AM

My first outside Tool show and it was great. Excellent sounding show from the middle section of the pavilion. Completely blew away the Cinci show for sound. The crowd, sound, visuals, tool....all kick ass. Couple of flash camera morons but other than that..perfect. I did see some vomit piles but luckily never had any urges to cap anyone like tomisatool...hehe. Flood was truly awesome, that intro by Justin kicks ass. I was hoping to see the awesome percussion duo for the end of Lateralis but it was all Danny.....very cool...but the Cinci show had the 2 drummer deal for the rest of the song and the crowd at DTE would've loved it since the sound was 10000x better than Cinci...oh well, my only complaint. A little fashion advice for MJK....don't where NBA jerseys...lol, god he looked like a 5 year old kid coming out to sing with that jersey hanging down to his shins....funny shit, at least he tucked it in.

I am forever sold on DTE...what a kick ass venue. Drive home to Columbus completely sucked but the show made it worth it.

Thanks for hookin me up with center tix lauralynn!

One question for you guys in Northern Ohio.....did you like it as much as me? :)

Last edited by veikley; 07-04-2007 at 12:05 PM..
Old 07-04-2007, 08:16 AM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

My first outside Tool show and it was great. Excellent sounding show from the middle section of the pavilion. Completely blew away the Cinci show for sound. The crowd, sound, visuals, tool....all kick ass. Couple of flash camera morons but other than that..perfect. I did see some vomit piles but luckily never had any urges to cap anyone like tomisatool...hehe. Flood was truly awesome, that intro by Justin kicks ass. I was hoping to see the awesome percussion duo for the end of Lateralis but it was all Danny.....very cool...but the Cinci show had the 2 drummer deal for the rest of the song and the crowd at DTE would've loved it since the sound was 10000x better than Cinci...oh well, my only complaint. A little fashion advice for MJK....don't where NBA jerseys...lol, god he looked like a 5 year old kid coming out to sing with that jersey hanging down to his shins....funny shit, at least he tucked it in.

I am forever sold on DTE...what a kick ass venue. Drive home to Columbus completely sucked but the show made it worth it.

Thanks for hookin me up with center tix lauralynn!

One question for you guys in Northern Ohio.....did you like it as much as me? :)

Last edited by veikley; 07-04-2007 at 12:05 PM..
OFFLINE |