View Single Post
jiana54's Avatar jiana54
06-28-2007, 11:53 AM

I LOVE ME SOME MAYNARD!!!

im still on a high from the show last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00b View Post
My presale tickets were GA/Floor. /boggle

Sweet show, I wish some of the people near me on the floor (front right, about 5-8 people from justin) would have realized that moshing was unnecessary. In any case, I was thrown around a bit and still had a phenomenal time.

Go tool.

Edit:
Oh yeah, was it really fucking loud for anyone else? Given I was close to the stack hanging on the right, i would expect it to be loud but seriously. I have seen tool 4 times before this and go to several shows a year and this was the loudest I have ever experienced. My ears are literally still ringing as I type this.
it was really loud. i think i might've suffered from a temporary hearing loss.

for some reason, maynard's voice kept getting drowned out during jambi and stinkfist. was is just me?

but anyways, awesome awesome show. this was my 2nd time seeing Tool. I saw them a couple of months ago at Allstate when maynard was sick. I liked the show at the sears center. the lights, the lazer, the smoke/fog i thought were a lot better than last time. plus, there werent any crazy building personnel tackling people left and right.

I was kinda glad Flood was played but i was also looking forward to Right In Two. I didnt wanna hear The Pot again..instead, I was hoping to hear Aenima and Prison Sex - i know they havent played that in ages but the hoffman estates crowd were well behaved than the peoria crowd. we deserved an incentive.

overall, phenomenal show. i didnt even mind the drunken stoners who kept spilling beer (maybe even piss) all over me.

did anyone take pics?

Last edited by jiana54; 06-28-2007 at 12:19 PM..
Old 06-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #38
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 68
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

I LOVE ME SOME MAYNARD!!!

im still on a high from the show last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00b View Post
My presale tickets were GA/Floor. /boggle

Sweet show, I wish some of the people near me on the floor (front right, about 5-8 people from justin) would have realized that moshing was unnecessary. In any case, I was thrown around a bit and still had a phenomenal time.

Go tool.

Edit:
Oh yeah, was it really fucking loud for anyone else? Given I was close to the stack hanging on the right, i would expect it to be loud but seriously. I have seen tool 4 times before this and go to several shows a year and this was the loudest I have ever experienced. My ears are literally still ringing as I type this.
it was really loud. i think i might've suffered from a temporary hearing loss.

for some reason, maynard's voice kept getting drowned out during jambi and stinkfist. was is just me?

but anyways, awesome awesome show. this was my 2nd time seeing Tool. I saw them a couple of months ago at Allstate when maynard was sick. I liked the show at the sears center. the lights, the lazer, the smoke/fog i thought were a lot better than last time. plus, there werent any crazy building personnel tackling people left and right.

I was kinda glad Flood was played but i was also looking forward to Right In Two. I didnt wanna hear The Pot again..instead, I was hoping to hear Aenima and Prison Sex - i know they havent played that in ages but the hoffman estates crowd were well behaved than the peoria crowd. we deserved an incentive.

overall, phenomenal show. i didnt even mind the drunken stoners who kept spilling beer (maybe even piss) all over me.

did anyone take pics?

Last edited by jiana54; 06-28-2007 at 12:19 PM..
OFFLINE |