View Single Post
Tooladdict22
06-28-2007, 08:03 AM

" Looks like we are all here let's go" that was one of the best opening lines to a Tool show I've ever heard it was great. The setlist was so freaking amazing we got the Pot and FLOOD this show and the crowd was SOOOOOO Much better than the Peoria crowd even though that was still a good set I just hated the crowd. My friends and I had floor and we were right up towards the middle so we saw Danny and Justin like dead on. Maynard wasn't mad at all he was very cheerful and was walking around during the jam in Lateralus and was feeding everyone gummy worms I got a kick out of that. I'd have to say that jam was better than the Peoria one because I was able to see it a bit better since I was on the floor. This was my 8th time seeing them since 2001 and I'd have to say it brings me back to the first time I saw them up in Seattle with King Crimson at the Paramount Theater. Rosetta Stoned was so dead on the hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I had chills go down my spine. I love the laser show they have it's the best laser show I've ever seen in my life. Well I hope we get Pushit up in Milwaukee next week and it would be cool to see Aenema be thrown back in there but I'm not going to be picky.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:03 AM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

" Looks like we are all here let's go" that was one of the best opening lines to a Tool show I've ever heard it was great. The setlist was so freaking amazing we got the Pot and FLOOD this show and the crowd was SOOOOOO Much better than the Peoria crowd even though that was still a good set I just hated the crowd. My friends and I had floor and we were right up towards the middle so we saw Danny and Justin like dead on. Maynard wasn't mad at all he was very cheerful and was walking around during the jam in Lateralus and was feeding everyone gummy worms I got a kick out of that. I'd have to say that jam was better than the Peoria one because I was able to see it a bit better since I was on the floor. This was my 8th time seeing them since 2001 and I'd have to say it brings me back to the first time I saw them up in Seattle with King Crimson at the Paramount Theater. Rosetta Stoned was so dead on the hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I had chills go down my spine. I love the laser show they have it's the best laser show I've ever seen in my life. Well I hope we get Pushit up in Milwaukee next week and it would be cool to see Aenema be thrown back in there but I'm not going to be picky.
OFFLINE |