View Single Post
k1johnny's Avatar k1johnny
06-28-2007, 06:16 AM

Just made it home to ohio ,

Maz46&2 what up!!!! Well Well show was great got a little different setlist than the Fort wayne show. Crowd seemd to be a little week compaird to other shows all around though good show. Hey Russian did you have a green Russian shirt on with the star on the back? if so i saw you i was in the net row. Maynard was in good spirts a little more talkitive than the other shows..The guy that was standing in the light in the upperdeck with no shirt on dancing at the end of the show i was sure you were going to jump.There seems to be a following of older people going to the shows so to all you guys and gals KEEP ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 06:16 AM   #21
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Just made it home to ohio ,

Maz46&2 what up!!!! Well Well show was great got a little different setlist than the Fort wayne show. Crowd seemd to be a little week compaird to other shows all around though good show. Hey Russian did you have a green Russian shirt on with the star on the back? if so i saw you i was in the net row. Maynard was in good spirts a little more talkitive than the other shows..The guy that was standing in the light in the upperdeck with no shirt on dancing at the end of the show i was sure you were going to jump.There seems to be a following of older people going to the shows so to all you guys and gals KEEP ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |