View Single Post
chefjennkcc
06-28-2007, 12:36 AM

If I had to pick a religion, it would be TOOL.
I can't even describe how I feel right now. This is my 5th show this tour, 9th show in all. I thought tonights show was the best I've seen yet this tour. The crowd was awesome, I did not see a single flash go off, and nothing was thrown on stage until the very end of Vicarious.

Maynard left his riser (doesn't happen very often anymore) to mess around with Danny and the drummer from Big Business. It was nice to see him in a good mood. When he thanked us for being a respectful crowd, a great sense of pride came over me. Much better than the feeling I had in the pit of my stomach when I left Peoria (sucks).

I was so surprised when we got both The Pot and Flood! No one around me seemed to know Flood. Damn noobs. But that's okay. I was rockin out enough for all of 'em.

I am so glad I had the honor of being there tonight, to again witness musical greatness. Even as I write these words, it just can't sum up how talented and unique this band is, has become. This is my last time getting to see them this tour. I only hope that there will be another tour someday.

Security didn't hassle us at all after we were initially searched. And the smell of Marijuana filled the air as soon as the lights dimmed.

Anyone see the guy get pulled out of the pit who was on Crutches?? Brave, brave soul.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to end this leg of my TOOL tour. A beautiful, spiritual experience. I will be riding on this high for weeks.

Thank you TOOL for all the wonderful memories. I too, was brought to tears on several occasions. Sometimes the beauty of it all is overwhelming.

Embrace this moment, remember. We are enternal, all this pain is an illusion.

Last edited by chefjennkcc; 06-28-2007 at 12:40 AM..
Old 06-28-2007, 12:36 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

If I had to pick a religion, it would be TOOL.
I can't even describe how I feel right now. This is my 5th show this tour, 9th show in all. I thought tonights show was the best I've seen yet this tour. The crowd was awesome, I did not see a single flash go off, and nothing was thrown on stage until the very end of Vicarious.

Maynard left his riser (doesn't happen very often anymore) to mess around with Danny and the drummer from Big Business. It was nice to see him in a good mood. When he thanked us for being a respectful crowd, a great sense of pride came over me. Much better than the feeling I had in the pit of my stomach when I left Peoria (sucks).

I was so surprised when we got both The Pot and Flood! No one around me seemed to know Flood. Damn noobs. But that's okay. I was rockin out enough for all of 'em.

I am so glad I had the honor of being there tonight, to again witness musical greatness. Even as I write these words, it just can't sum up how talented and unique this band is, has become. This is my last time getting to see them this tour. I only hope that there will be another tour someday.

Security didn't hassle us at all after we were initially searched. And the smell of Marijuana filled the air as soon as the lights dimmed.

Anyone see the guy get pulled out of the pit who was on Crutches?? Brave, brave soul.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to end this leg of my TOOL tour. A beautiful, spiritual experience. I will be riding on this high for weeks.

Thank you TOOL for all the wonderful memories. I too, was brought to tears on several occasions. Sometimes the beauty of it all is overwhelming.

Embrace this moment, remember. We are enternal, all this pain is an illusion.

Last edited by chefjennkcc; 06-28-2007 at 12:40 AM..
OFFLINE |