View Single Post
Konflixion
06-27-2007, 09:40 PM

Big Business played Stairway to Heaven three or four times. That Coady Willis kid looked really into it and he did a great job. It was too bad that the singer dude had to snort shards of glass and eat gravel before coming on the stage to sing tonight.

Maynard was pleasant. Danny + Coady Willis changed people's lives during Lateralus. I don't know why I thought I heard the first few notes of H, I think before Flood. Anybody know what happened with whatever dude they put on the stretcher that was wheeled down the right side of the floor near the rail?

I grew a little disappointed when they went into Lateralus, because I thought they would play Vicarious first. Even though Lateralus seems to be the logical closer of the show to me, I was relieved when they played Vicarious afterward. Too bad for all the suckers who left after Maynard's speech.

Hey Section 115, Row 1 buddies.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Big Business played Stairway to Heaven three or four times. That Coady Willis kid looked really into it and he did a great job. It was too bad that the singer dude had to snort shards of glass and eat gravel before coming on the stage to sing tonight.

Maynard was pleasant. Danny + Coady Willis changed people's lives during Lateralus. I don't know why I thought I heard the first few notes of H, I think before Flood. Anybody know what happened with whatever dude they put on the stretcher that was wheeled down the right side of the floor near the rail?

I grew a little disappointed when they went into Lateralus, because I thought they would play Vicarious first. Even though Lateralus seems to be the logical closer of the show to me, I was relieved when they played Vicarious afterward. Too bad for all the suckers who left after Maynard's speech.

Hey Section 115, Row 1 buddies.
OFFLINE |